AV-HS450N Panasonic HD/SD-SDI Switcher with Dual-Screen Multiview Display
• HD/SD-SDI Inputs: 16
• HD/SD-SDI Outputs: 4
• Two DVI-D Outputs
• 10-Bit Processing
• Additional Optional Board Available
• Color Correction
• Chroma Keyer
The Panasonic AV-HS450N is a 16+ input HD/SD-SDI Switcher with Dual-Screen Multiviewer Display. The two-rack sized switcher comes equipped with 16 HD/SD-SDI inputs and four HD/SD-SDI outputs, along with two DVI-D outputs. The switcher's sophisticated full 10-bit HD processor produces unmatched image quality. When combined with optional boards, the switcher can be customized for almost any studio environment, with features ranging from up/down conversion to video scaling.
The system can be configured to have up to 20 inputs with an optional expansion board. All inputs can be displayed on two monitors, reducing cost and saving space. Additional features include four AUX busses, up-conversion, full color correction, dual Picture-in-Picture display, two downstream keyers, a chroma keyer, two 3D DVE's, and much more. The AV-HS450N is a flexible, cost-effective solution for mid-size studios, vehicles, and mobile production systems.
• Built-in dual-display multiviewer lets you display up to 20 different images on two monitors; up to 16 on one screen.
• Multiviewer windows can be assigned to any output and offer Preview and Program tally Indicators.
• Four independent AUX busses, with mix transitions to AUX 1, offer a clean feed with layer selection for IMAG, webcasts, and other applications. Sixteen HD/SD-SDI inputs standard. (HD/SD format depends on switcher system setting)
• Four HD/SD-SDI outputs standard.
• Two DVI-D outputs standard (scalable to 1920 x 1200) for display of multiviewers (or other outputs) with large flat panel monitors or projectors.
• Switchable frame-synchronizers on all inputs ensure reliable, glitch-free switching, even with asynchronous sources.
• Color correction adjustments (with six-axis matrix) standard on eight inputs, for precise image matching of different sources.
• Switchable up-conversion standard on four inputs for easy integration of legacy sources.
• Wide range of high-quality 3D digital effects (two channels) for creative versatility.
• One upstream and two downstream keyers, super-clean chroma keyer employing Primatte algorithms.
• Ten shot memories and ten PiP memories with timed transitions, for streamlined operation.
• Six programmable function buttons for customized workflow.
• The switcher supports HD (1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/24Psf, 1080/23.98Psf, 720/59.94p and 720/50p) and SD (576/50i and 480/59.94i) formats.
• SD card slot for graphics import/export and saving of all system settings.
• Ethernet port for PC graphics transfer with auto-sizing software and alpha channel support.
• Four Frame Memories for fast access to stills and graphics.
• Expanded RS-422 control of up to five Panasonic pan/tilt/zoom cameras (with source/control switching) when used with AW-series controller, with support for 10 stored presets per camera.
• Two I/O slots for expansion support for 20 inputs and 10 outputs using AV-HS04M-series cards.
• Dual RS-422 ports for editor, pan-tilt, expansion panel control, and machine communication.
• Tally/GPI with preview and program tally.
• Genlock with blackburst or TRI input, plus switchable frame sync for easy systemization.
• Dual redundant power supplies: two A.C. (for mainframe), and two 12V DC (for control panel). AC adapters are included.
• Compact, 2 RU rack mainframe, perfect for mobile or studio use.
16 x HD/SD-SDI
4 x HD/SD-SDI
2 x DVI-D
Interface - Connectors
1 x RJ-45 (LAN)
1 x 9-Pin VGA (Editor)
1 x 9-Pin VGA (Com)
1 x 50-Pin D-Sub (Tally/GPI)
IN THE BOX
• Panasonic AV-HS450N HD/SD-SDI Switcher with Dual-Screen Multiviewer Display
• Limited 1-Year Warranty